We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to help us build and optimise the ML team and technology behind our SaaS based anti money-laundering systems.
ComplyAdvantage looks to solve some challenging and high impact problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We are a fast-growing startup backed by one of the best venture capital funds in Europe using artificial intelligence to fight terrorism and financial crime. We are experiencing significant growth in both revenue and headcount.
We have an existing team of 6 ML engineers and are now seeking someone who can help grow the team and technology over the next few years. We are working primarily in Python based technology stack though ensure that we use the most sensible tool for the job.
What does success look like in the first 12 Months?
- You have lead the ML team and encouraged those around you to grow and expand their expertise as machine learning engineers.
- You have guided and provided advice on the architecture of ML-based solutions, as well as the selection of tools, frameworks and technologies to do this.
- You have a detailed knowledge of one or more of the critical ML systems in use within the company.
- You have helped grow and build out the team.
Does the following sound like you?
- You have a broad knowledge of ML and NLP technologies and frameworks, enabling you to provide informed advice on approaches for any particular task. If you don’t know an answer, you don’t mind admitting it and working with others to find out the answer.
- You have the vision to push technology forward. We are not looking for bleeding edge, but we are early adopters of proven technologies.
- You love working with other people. You enable the engineers around you to be the best that they can be.
- You are always keen to learn recent advancements in the field and to incorporate it into work.
- You have experience in successfully developing NLP applications using ML and deploying them into production systems.
We are a technology and SaaS-first company always looking to automate processes. This means that Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) are at the heart of critical business functions.
We always look to make evidence-based decisions as to how to solve problems – whether this is human-assisted engineering, or engineering assisted human tasks.
Our aim is to reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology and to disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
We’re a rapidly growing team of engineers, data scientists, linguists, designers and researchers passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement – try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Whatever it takes – we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven – focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Work together effectively – be respectful, socially inclusive and friendly. Decision making should be inclusive.
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements