Our goal at Compile is simple: help organizations benefit from the intelligence that’s hidden under big data. Our customers, which include Fortune 500 to hyper-growth startups, use our insights to power their marketing engine.
But we want to do more. And that’s where you come in. We are looking for a product-focused developer.
You should be able to own a product and develop it end-to-end. You will start with the analysis of its usefulness and feasibility, you will architect the components and build them, deploy it to the customer and make sure it runs smoothly thereafter. In short, solving customer problems, not technical problems.
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years experience in the industry
- Ability to design systems, good knowledge of DBMS
- You are familiar with algorithms for natural language processing (NLP), information retrieval, text processing, text mining and analysis
- You are comfortable with tools such as NLTK, Pandas, Scipy, Weka, Lingpipe, Gensim, Apache mahout, openNLP, Stanford NLP
- Ability to visualize the output with d3.js, matplotlib or similar libraries
- Must be able to design and build REST interfaces
- Must have knowledge of web frameworks or micro-frameworks
- Experience with Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with large-scale crawlers is a plus
- Experience with web technologies (html, js frameworks, css) is a plus
See this posting also at: https://www.compile.com/careers/software-engineer-data.html
Compile is an advanced lead generation engine which provides companies with high quality leads in their chosen domains.