Cognii is recognized as a Leading vendor for AI market in education sector over the next four years, and is the winner of the 2016 Best EdTech Innovation of the Year Award.
Want to build the “Siri for Education?” Cognii’s mission is to transform education with the help of artificial intelligence technologies. We are seeking bright and talented research and development engineers to work on natural language processing and machine learning technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with the experienced team towards developing compelling products and solutions for our growing customer demand.
As a member of our research engineering team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement NLP algorithms and data structures
- Semantic modeling of textual data
- Contribute to technical documentation of system modules and results
You should have experience and background in some of the following areas with a strong commitment to developing practical applications
- natural language processing
- statistical machine learning
- syntactic and semantic analysis
- information extraction and regular expressions
- educational technology experience is a plus
- MS or PhD in computer science or related discipline
- Strong background in statistical modeling, NLP and machine learning
- Proficiency with Java/Ruby/Python, Matlab/Octave, Shell scripting
- Familiarity with SQL, Git, AWS EC2
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and apply a wide range of technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Cognii is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence technology to the Education industry. Cognii's award-winning Virtual Learning Assistant improves students learning, teachers' productivity, and scalability of high quality education.