AYLIEN is hiring an NLP Engineer to join the Text and Image Analysis startup in Dublin, Ireland.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a team of talented Scientists and Engineers at AYLIEN to push the boundaries of NLP.
- Improve and extend NLP capabilities of AYLIEN’s Text Analysis engine.
- Research and evaluate new/different approaches to NLP problems.
- Produce deliverable results and take them from development to production in collaboration with our engineers.
- Engage in knowledge sharing with rest of the team.
You must have:
- Strong Machine Learning background and familiarity with R, WEKA, RapidMiner, etc.
- Expertise in at least 3 of the following: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Document Classification, Topic Modeling, Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG).
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging and parsing and how they work at a low level.
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python, and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Expertise in producing, processing, evaluating and utilizing training data.
Would be great if you have:
- MSc./PhD in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or related fields.
- Good understanding of linguistics and language as a phenomenon.
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields.
- Experience with non-English NLP.
- Experience with Deep Learning and Word Embeddings.
- Experience with open-source NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, gensim, LingPipe, Mallet, etc.
- Experience with open-source ML/math toolkits such as scikit-learn, MLlib, Theano, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with noisy and/or unstructured textual data (e.g. tweets)
- Published work in academic conferences/journals or industry circles.
AYLIEN is an Artificial Intelligence startup, focused on creating technologies that help machines understand humans better.