We are looking for researchers with strong interests in Natural Language Processing and Language Technologies, comfortable in python and C++ and familiar with probabilistic machine learning.
The role will entail working alongside a friendly team of experienced researchers to develop Machine Translation and Artificial Intelligence products and services. We have our own mature state-of-the-art R&D environment and are looking for able researchers to extend it.
This will also be a great opportunity for the researcher to learn about neural and other state-of-the-art models.
Good team playing, strong communication skills and willingness to learn are indispensable.
– MSc/MPhil in Computer Science or related, or equivalent practical experience
– Strong coding skills particularly in C++, python and Perl
– Open mind, ability to work within a team, curiosity
– Ability to adapt/learn new frameworks/software packages
– Previous experience with neural libraries, linear algebra libraries, GPUs.
– machine translation or any other language technologies