Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Architect – AI
· Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
· Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution.
· Identify opportunities for text analytics and NLP to enhance core product platform, select best ML technique to the specific business problem and then build model to solve the problem
· Define the variables and their inter-relationships and extract the data from our data repositories, leveraging infrastructure including Cloud computing solutions and relational database environments.
· Build predictive models that are accurate and robust and that help our customers to utilize the core platform to the maximum extent.
· Guide and mentor team members on the technical activities of the project
Skills And Qualifications
10+ years of experience.
An advanced degree in predictive analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence; or a degree in programming and significant experience with text analytics/NLP. He shall have a strong background in machine learning (unsupervised and supervised techniques). In particular, excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, logistic regression, MLPs, RNNs, etc.
Experience with text mining, parsing, and classification using state-of-the-art techniques.
Experience with information retrieval, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding and Neural Language Modeling.
Ability to evaluate quality of ML models and to define the right performance metrics for models in accordance with the requirements of the core platform.
Experience in the Python data science ecosystem: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly possessing the ability to share technical results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively as a project member or leader on multiple projects.
Ability to own solutions for design and architecture and negotiate requirements with global customers
Experience with Enterprise Software Design is a plus
Level of experience (years):
Senior (5+ years of experience)